Thursday, October 31, 2013

Visializing with Technology!!

People can always say that there is more to life then just technology.  If you haven't noticed, technology is the world today and keeps continually keep growing everyday no matter what anybody says or does about it.  I honestly believe that if it wasn't for me being so visually hands on when I was younger, I probably would still be where I was back in the future.  Technology is one of those powerful tools that you can never live without because if you even try to get away from technology, well then...  Technology has a way of hunting people down whether it wants you to or not.

I believe that the impact on the learning process could only improve from here on.  The learning process is one thing that you don't want to mess with because of the fact that it can be the way that someone or something has there own ways of doing things and you don't think people do.  Visualizing with Technology has actually increased the lives of others that have come before me.  And I definitely believe that Technology will be staying around for quite some time.


As Always,
Colby Hajec

No comments:

Post a Comment