Friday, September 6, 2013

Intro to Integrating Tech into Curriculum...

Hi.  I'm Colby Hajec and I'm 21 turning 22 in November, thank goodness!  I'm a transfer student this year from Eastfield College.  I'm classified as a sophomore but I believe that I'm really suppose to be a junior this year but oh well.  I work at Soma Intimates and yes I know that most of you don't have a clue what it is!  All I've got to say to that is Look It Up!!  I'm a model and I love to sow...  I love to go shoe shopping but it's a very expensive habit!  I also love to volunteer and ride horses.

There are multiples of ways that I can see technology integrated in the classroom.  I can see students having the notes on their laptop on there desk and them projecting the notes up on the wall from their personal laptop.  I believe that having technology in the classroom is a bad idea cause kids can get into a lot more trouble then they usually would because kids these days are extremely technology savy.  I have the feeling that one of these days in the near future, that all technology is eventually going to be holographic and document sharing will only be threw the cloud and not using any form of USB's.

My goals in this class is to keep my grades up high, learn many different types of applications dealing with technology, and to learn how to integrate it into the style of teaching that I would like to do.  I hope to learn many different ways of teaching students by technology because kids these days are extremely into technology like computers video games, and etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment