Thursday, September 19, 2013

Search engines and Search techniques

Before i knew anything about the way that search engines are used and also before I knew there was such a thing called search techniques, I would just search whatever way I could at that time.  I use to type questions into the search engines before I knew that there is such thing as search techniques.  No I didn't know everything that was covered about search engines and search techniques.  And yes, there are somethings that I just found out about.

There are many things that can change with the way that I might be teaching in the near future.  But yes, I do think that some of my habits will change slightly.  In the future, I will put everything I want to search in simplest terms and never in the form of a question.  This knowledge will affect my teaching in a good way.  My future students will be affected by this change because now I can teach my future students the appropriate and right way to search for things.

Many people think that there are multiples of ways to search things in a search engine and i use to think that to.  But now is the time when that way of thinking for me is going away, so that way I can empty all the bad and bring in all the new things that I have just learned.  Like the proper way to search something in a search engine and then also the many search techniques.  So if you search the proper way, well then I definitely believe that you will get your results a lot faster than you usually do.

No comments:

Post a Comment